EARLY BIRDS-$60 SOLD OUT
GENERAL PRE-SALE- $90
ON THE GATE- $150
GET TICKETS HERE
Mushroom Valley Productions are extremly proud to bring you our other event “HAPPY DAZE FESTIVAL” for the forth year running.
We have all the amazing things that people have come to expect from our events with world class music, performance, staging, lighting, projections, and amazing decor. As always with Happy Daze there is a real focus on it being an event for the whole family. This year for the kids we have story telling as well as other added workshops.
Variety is the key with Happy daze and this includes the music, there will be live bands Friday night followed by a drum&bass session then a mixture of dub, electro swing and glitch hop on saturday and then your more traditional techno, prog and Psytrance after 12 – a musical journey for everyone!
Something that we really want to instill in our festivals is that its not just a party, at our events we want you to grow, learn and connect with others.
formidable vegetable sound system https://soundcloud.com/formidablevegetable
wild Marmalade https://soundcloud.com/wild-marmalade
sun salute https://soundcloud.com/sunsalutemusic
evil oil man https://soundcloud.com/swaintree123Griff
Mickey Space https://soundcloud.com/mickeyspace
old Man river
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS…
– There are no eftpos fascilities on site. Make sure you bring cash.
– We are working with council and local police and will have security on site.
– We will also be offering a new service this year called “blow me first” where for a small fee you will be able to be tested for alcohol or dugs before you leave the festival.
– NO AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR OR DISRESPECT IN ANY
– NO ICE…….We understand that everyone partys differently however smoking ice lowers your vibration and we do not want it at our festivals.
– NO DOGS, please do not bring dogs to the festival, they and you will have to leave.
– NO GLASS, please do not bring ANY glass bottles, they are dangerous and often get smashed into the ground!
– NO FIRES, The property is at the edge of a state forest so fire safety is a must! There will be ONE designated fire.
– TAKE YOUR RUBBISH WITH YOU! If we want to continue to use this site for events then our impact needs to be minimal!
– NO RENAGADES
– NO GENERATORS
-There will be free camping from friday 12pm